News

Introducing the Altru International Leadership Program - Altru International Leadership Program offers an immersive field-learning experience to fully understand the UN and develop advanced communication skills working with groups such as Bar Association for International Governmental Organization (BAIGO) on topics focused on topics such as Ethics, Corporate... Read More ›
Altru Initiates Planning for January Meeting in Davos, Switzerland - Altru has begun the planning stage for the Annual Winter Meeting in Davos, Switzerland. Concurrent with the World Economic Forum, Altru’s Annual Winter Meeting provides an opportunity to establish an appropriate curriculum corresponding with key subjects covered at the World... Read More ›
Hanieh Sadat launches ImpactX. - Hanieh Sadat launches ImpactX. Solving Problems that Matter is the tagline this effort to jumpstart and build new innovation ecosystems focused on the riskiest end of the innovation continuum. The goal is to get as many ideas out of the lab and into the market. ImpactX is a network of innovation labs supported by philanthropic “catalytic” capital to generate and scale business and tech solutions to sustainability Challenges. The group is now raising $3 million to launch its first lab at Arizona State University. See Full Story.
William McKeever’s new documentary, The Health Impact from Ocean Plastics. -

William McKeever hosted a preliminary screening of his new documentary, The Health Impact from Ocean Plastics. This 60 minute documentary takes a look at the impact of plastic waste in the oceans and will be entered into film festivals starting this fall. This is the second documentary by McKeever, former Wall Street analyst who recently published a book and movie on Sharks called Emperors of the Deep. The Publisher is Harper Collins. He traveled the world's oceans and dove with sharks to make the film. See Full Story.

The Decline of Humanity and Rise of Intelligent Technologies - Rehan Chaudhri Publishes Global Report on Global Megatrends. “The Decline of Humanity and Rise of Intelligent Technologies: Economic Effects of Trends in Demographics, Emerging Innovation, and Automation,” the report is based on compilation and distillation of the world’s leading research organizations, Chaudhri offers 32 distinct conclusions over the course of 55 page report. See Full Story.
Emily Gold Mears “Discussing Dementia” - Emily Gold Mears has launched a blog Discussing Dementia. Fascinated with the emerging field of Epigenetics which is based on the theory that certain biological mechanisms turn on or turn off human genes and these controllable mechanisms are largely responsible for chronic diseases. There is a staggering statistic that 10% of disease is due to genes and the remaining 90% is due to lifestyle.
Africa 50 Announces Innovation Challenge. Opportunity for Technology Companies. - Carole Wainaina reached the two year mark at Africa50, where as Chief Operating Officer she has helped establish the organization and began to deploy the nearly $900 Million in capital secured from 27 African countries, 2 African Central Banks and the African Development Bank to develop infrastructure on the continent. See Full Story.
ENTITY Kicks Off ENTITY ACADEMY with Key Note Speaker Patricia Arquette - CEO and Founder Jennifer Schwab prepares for the Entity Academy June 10th in Los Angeles. This summer camp is designed to train young women for a career in media, combining media and mentorship to create the next wave of NextGen leaders. 95 young women and 5 young men ages 17 to 25 will operate from the companies headquarters in downtown Los Angeles. Read Full Story.
Working Nation’s “Faith at Work” - Your job does not define you.   While the most recent unemployment numbers remain near record lows, the jobless crisis is far from over. And at the end of 2018, the Labor Department found that one in five of those... Read More ›
MIT Discovery Advances Cancer Diagnostics - A new diagnostic approach technology can predict how patients will respond to hundreds of different drugs or drug combinations before the patients even take the drugs. This advance has lead to the formation of Travera a Cambridge MA based startup... Read More ›

We track three basic categories of news:

  • Members
  • Projects

Reports

We produce sector reports offer an ecosystem and are intended to help all participants improve their success. It includes:

  • Most active investors. Venture funds, private investors.
  • The major trends in the space. (via interview with KOL).
  • Publications, media, bloggers, newsletters.
  • Conferences, meetings and dates  Associations, societies.
  • Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) Scientists. Etc.

Sector Reports currently in production:

  • Health Care Reform
  • Addiction and the Opiate Crisis.