Altru Institute’s mission is to address large complex challenges by fostering collaboration among those with the will and capacity to make an impact.
Our goal is to identify and assemble the bold innovators and financiers and empower these changemakers tackle the world’s greatest challenges.
Altru Winter Summit Davos, Switzerland Altru offer its members a highly curated experience to meet others with shared objectives to create communities to foster development of original approaches to major challenges in such areas as:
- Sustainability and the Circular Economy. Addressing the externalities to understand true cost
- Energy and Climate. Reducing carbon emissions and finding new ways to generate energy
- AI’s Impact on Society. Addressing the impact of AI, robots and the future of work
- Health & Wellness. Cancer, Mental Illnesses and Infectious diseases.
Big Problems. Bold Solutions.
Seeking the best ideas and innovations. Altru offers a platform for new projects, technologies and strategies that address challenges.
- Removing Plastics in the Ocean
- Advances in the Treatment of Cancer
- Addressing the Opioid Epidemic
- Alternative Energy Sources
- Sustainability in the Fashion business
Each selected topic will receive editorial coverage in our newsletter, have a dedicated landing page, and be promoted via social media through partners. The objective is to reach those active in these fields throughout the world.
- Ecosystem Reports.
- Altru Leadership Academy at the United Nations
- Salons, Summits
- Media and Communications